Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6

Ok so now I’m the mom and you’re the little boy

No, I’m always the little boy. How ‘bout you’re the evil robot monster and I kill you with my laser beam and then you turn into an ant and die

Alright, lie down now and pretend to cry

Zap! Zap! ZAP! You’re dead!

I’m not dead. Now just lie down. I promise I won’t be bossy

You’re dead. You’re not allowed to talk anymore

Alright fine, let’s pretend we ran away from home and we’re lost in the forest

You’re dead

So now we have to look for food. Go find some rocks and we can pretend it's bread

No

Just do it

You’re still dead

You are so annoying

I’m telling mom you said I’m annoying and you hit me

I didn’t hit you!

You’re dead

FINE WE CAN PLAY ROBOTS.

I don’t want to play robots anymore. How ‘bout, How ‘bout, How ‘bout we’re army men and you walk into a grenade and then I have to drag your body through enemy lines

No. I’m telling Mom you were playing video games

I didn’t play video games, I already knew that. Mom will know you’re lying

No she won’t cuz I’m not lying

Yes you are

No I’m not

Yes you are

I don’t even want to play with you anymore

I never wanted to play with you, Mom told me I have to

No she didn’t

Yes she did

Shut up!

I’m telling Mom you used the S word

Fine I don't even care

Yes you do

No comments:

Post a Comment